Extra Director’s Notes- October 7th

Hello everyone! I few things that didn’t make it into the Friday update, but we want you to know!

pARTners meeting

NESA pARTners meeting is this Tuesday, October 8 at 7pm in the PERC! Park in the big lot by the NESA entrance.

CPK giveback

Join us at California Pizza Kitchen on Oct. 14th for lunch or dinner, mention NESA pARTners when ordering, and a portion of all the sales goes to fund the pARTners scholarship fund!  Plus, you don’t have to cook!

Card Drive

NRF is still having a card drive benefitting the San Antonio Behavior Center. If you have playing cards or card games you would like to donate send them to school with a student. Each classroom has a box for people to drop the games. The final collection date is this Friday.

SAAEA T-shirt

The San Antonio Art Education Association, a non-profit volunteer organization that supports art teachers all over the city with scholarships and professional development, is selling their t-shirts this year to help raise money to send teachers to conferences and classes. I am the VP of the organization so I can assure you that 100% of the proceeds go to benefit art education right here in San Antonio. The shirts are super soft! A picture of the shirt is attached if you are interested. Shirts can be delivered to NESA and I will pass them out or they can be shipped to you. Here is the link to order: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciEAFDihUnisKyfyPG6z_ek-LvKb9IgAHxCWEC51IMQ7PlXA/viewform

Have a great Monday!

Sarah Pagona, Director of the North East School of the Arts