Director’s Notes Sept. 27, 2019

What a show last night! The VA show and the IM show combined to be one of the most energetic shows we have had here! I have received phone calls this morning with people raving about how impressed and entertained they were. If you missed it, put the next one on your to do list. It’s not till January, so I will remind you all!

Ads for Dance and MT

Just a reminder that if you are interested in placing an AD in the playbill for Mamma Mia, Carrie and Merchant of Venice. The due date is in one week. The Dance program has a little more time. Both order forms are attached. Feel free to reach out to me at spagon@neisd.net with any questions you might have.
ad form MT      advertising form- NESA Dance

AP Exams

Students who will take Advanced Placement Exams in May 2020 will pay for the exams from October 7 – October 24. Keep an eye out for info from the LEE counselors or from your student’s teacher.

College Calling!

Here is an article I found on US News and Reports with some tips on how college applicants can stand out from the crowd. Some start early and some are just plain good life advise, like check your social media!

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-colleges/articles/2018-09-12/6-tips-from-college-admissions-pros-on-standing-out

Additionally, I just want to highlight a few things this week from the Principal’s newsletter that goes out because I think they are extra important!

From Principal Crowe’s parent letter:

Homecoming Information

For those students who are requesting to bring a guest to the Homecoming Dance that is not a LEE or ISA student, forms will be available in the main office starting September 23. The deadline to submit forms for approval is October 18 by 4:30 pm in the main office.

College Advisor Information

Please see below for Ms. Estrella’s contact information. Feel free to reach out to her with any questions about college. Cindy Estrella, College Adviser at LEE High School Trinity University College Advising Corps Office: 210.356.0857 Email: c-estrel@neisd.net “My mission is to foster a college-going culture on the campus while delivering personalized guidance on college admission, transition, enrollment, and financial aid assistance.”

Have a great weekend!

Sarah Pagona, Director of the North East School of the Arts