Director’s Notes Friday May 10th

Whew! STAAR testing is done for a while, AP testing is half over and we have something like 18 school days left. But we still have so much fun to come!

In the upcoming week:

This Monday a select few of our VAs will be honored by the NEISD school board!

Tuesday we have 800 Lb Film Festival! Join us for just $8. Tickets can be bought online at www.seatyourself.biz/nesa or at the door. It promises a full night of entertainment! Popcorn, candy and sodas will be for sale.

Saturday the 18th is auditions and we do need volunteers still. Student sign up sheet is on the NESA office door but some parents help is also welcomed!

Saturday the 18th at 7 pm is also our Creative Writing show- Growth, which includes our Senior showcase and a selection of underclassmen pieces as well. The show is free and will be a lot of fun! Our Writers are so talented!

Banquet T-shirt orders for this year’s commemorative banquet shirt are now being taken. Order forms can be found in the NESA office or attached to this message. Order forms are also going home with students.

There was a question about graduation tickets- and so I thought I would update everyone. Graduation is first come first serve seating, no tickets are distributed, and there is no limit to the guests you bring.

Happy Day to all the Moms out there! I hope the whole weekend is restful and full of love!

Sarah Pagona, Director of the North East School of the Arts