Director’s Notes: Nov. 9, 2018

We have one week to go before Thanksgiving break! I know I am excited to see my family and friends. I hope the kids get a little rest and relaxation.

Night with NESA and Magnet night

Our big open house event for prospective students is coming up this week! Night with NESA is on Tuesday from 6-8pm. Spread the word to your friends and neighbors to come check out what we do!

Then, Magnet Night is on Wednesday, so if those friends and neighbors can’t make Tuesday or are not art oriented people, they can come to Blossom Athletic Center from 5:30-7:30 to check out every magnet program NEISD has to offer! And all but a few are open to students out of district. Spread the word!

Last chance to see Newsies!

We run the show this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You don’t know what fun you are missing if you don’t go check it out! Box office opens one hour before curtain.

Silent Auction on Saturday!

This is the final weekend for pARTners silent auction. There is a ton of really cool stuff. Shop for the holidays, buy yourself something, support our school!!! There are so many items, but I want to highlight a labradoodle puppy, a John Hart purse, Whataburger for year, Cryotherapy, all kinds of giftcards, and more. They could be yours and the proceeds would directly benefit your student! Not a bad deal!

You do not have to be present to win, nor do you have to come to the show. The items are in the lobby before the show opens and final bids happen during intermission approximately 8:45. You could go to dinner, swing by and shop, then go home! See you there!

Steppin’ Into the Holidays is coming up!

Steppin’ Into the Holidays runs Nov. 30- Dec. 2. Tickets are available at www.seatyourself.biz/nesa and I am pretty sure it will sell out. Tell your friends!

pARTners meeting in the LEE library Wednesday at 7!

We want to see lots of parents there!

From LEE counseling office: Attention Seniors!

Transcripts requests for the December 1st Deadline must be submitted not later than Tuesday, November 27th—4:30 pm –No exceptions.   This is especially important due to the 5 business days needed to send these requests—Please see Ms. Jennifer Martinez in the Counseling Office.   Any transcript requests received after the November 27th deadline will be processed in the order they are received.  Please turn in your transcript requests early.